|1. Do I have to register?
The purpose of registration is to receive updates, fixes and corrections for free. You will also get discount on future releases. So, we encourage you to send your registration card.
2. I can't run the file Merhaba.pdf from the CD-ROM, what is wrong?
3. How do I know which words on the screen have audio?
4. Do I always have to scroll down to see the text on
the lower part of the page?
5. Can I add my own notes to the English explanation given?
6. How do I know which part of Merhaba is displayed?
7. The program takes too much hard disk space, what can I do to minimize it?
Merhaba uses a lot of audio files that are recorded at CD quality. These
high quality audio files take considerable amount of hard disk space.
One solution is to run it from the CD-ROM. The second option is to minimize
(convert) the size of the audio files. The disadvantage of minimizing
the size is that you loose quality. The sound can be irritating and you
may loose appetite to learn Tigrinia. However, if you don't mind this,
do the following to minimize the file size of the audio files:
On every page you will find the icons that look like this:
Double click on one of the icons to display a text window that contains
an explanation in English language related to the content on the page.
If you want, you can add your own comments or edit the text and save it